Gala Games — Leading the Mobile Game Sector!
Gala Games token pumps after the company acquires Mobile Game developer — Ember Entertainment.
A gaming company started in 2018 by Eric Schiermeyer, Wright Thurston, and Michael McKarthy, Gala Games is one of the leading blockchain companies vying for dominance of the mobile game/Web3 sectors.
Announced in a series of Discord posts, Benefactor, a spokesperson for Gala Games, outlined the details of the deal:
- “Ok one the last post of today…A lot of people are asking for more information on mobile acquisition. Here are some stats to share:
- Ok one the last post of today…A lot of people are asking for more information on mobile acquisition. Here are some stats to share:
- Total revenue in excess of 100 million USD
- 20 million users
- 15 mobile games ready to convert to our blockchain
- Multiple games currently live on the Apple Store
- Targeting multiple demographics: Moms to Dragos to Casino
- Our games portfolio: 53!!!
As a result of the acquisition, the Gala token gas risen over 100% in the last 3 days, reaching as high as $0.04117 per unit.
Gala Games Mobile Strategy
Here is an outline of Gala Games mobile strategy as detailed by Benefactor:
- “I am seeing a log of questions around our mobile strategy. Our recent acquisition is a massive leap forward in terms of being able to rest and explore various genres and tactics in the space. Is it too much to say we saved the equivalent of 15 years of development? Perhaps I’am pushing it a little but not by much. If I asked the team…